LVN to RN
The Gavilan College Registered Nursing program provides students with opportunities for learning at the college and local hospitals. The program is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Upon graduation, the candidate received an Associate in Science Degree in Registered Nursing and is eligible to take the National Council Licensing Exam (NCLEX-RN) examination.
Associate Degree in Registered Nursing Program
1 year program
LVN to RN Fall 2023 Application Period will open on March 1, 2024 and closes on Monday April 15, 2024 through NursingCAS. Here is the link to the Nursing application:
Important Application Information
- 2024 LVN to RN Informational Flyer
- Multi-Criteria Supporting Documentation Form (Revised 2.16.23)
- Multi-Criteria Point Distribution Form
- Life Experiences or Special Circumstances Form
- Second Language Verification Form
- 2024 Mandatory RN Application Workshop Dates
ATI Exams Services
These services are offered in our office. Please contact our Program Specialist Elaine Arballo at 408-852-2807 to schedule an appointment.
Recommendation: Highly recommended to have CNA, MA, or EMT experience.