LVN to RN
The Gavilan College Registered Nursing program provides students with opportunities for learning at the college and local hospitals. The program is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Upon graduation, the candidate received an Associate in Science Degree in Registered Nursing and is eligible to take the National Council Licensing Exam (NCLEX-RN) examination.
Associate Degree in Registered Nursing Program
1 year program
LVN to RN Fall 2022 Application Period will open on March 14, 2022 and close on April 17, 2022 at 8:59PM (PST) through NursingCAS.
Please Download, print and review the following documents before applying.
Additional information will be posted soon.
- 2022 LVN to RN Informational Flyer (Revised 3.25.2022)(Deadlines have been updated)
- 2022 Multi-Criteria Selection Information
- Multi-Criteria Supporting Documentation Form (Revised 3.15.22)
- Life Experiences or Special Circumstances Form
- Second Language Verification Form
Apply Now to our LVN to RN Program
Click on the Link:
Nurse Practitioner Guides