LVN to RN
The Gavilan College Registered Nursing program provides students with opportunities for learning at the college and local hospitals. The program is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Upon graduation, the candidate received an Associate in Science Degree in Registered Nursing and is eligible to take the National Council Licensing Exam (NCLEX-RN) examination.
Associate Degree in Registered Nursing Program
1 year program
LVN to RN Fall 2023 Application Period will open on March 17, 2023 and closes on April 17, 2023 through NursingCAS. Here is the link to the Nursing application:
Please Download, print and review the following documents before applying.
Additional information will be posted soon.
- 2023 LVN to RN Informational Flyer
- 2023 Mandatory RN Application Workshop Dates
- 2023 Multi-Criteria Selection Information
- Multi-Criteria Supporting Documentation Form (Revised 2.16.23)
- Life Experiences or Special Circumstances Form
- Second Language Verification Form
Nurse Practitioner Guides