LVN to RN
The Gavilan College Registered Nursing program provides students with opportunities for learning at the college and local hospitals. The program is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Upon graduation, the candidate received an Associate in Science Degree in Registered Nursing and is eligible to take the National Council Licensing Exam (NCLEX-RN) examination.
Associate Degree in Registered Nursing Program
1 year program
The next LVN to RN application period will be February 1, 2021 through February 28, 2021. The cohort will begin August, 2021.
2/24/2020 Update: The RN application period has been extended to March 12, 2021. Application packet must be post-marked by 03/12/2021 to be accepted.
- How to Apply to the Gavilan College Nursing Program
- RN Program Flyer (Prerequisites, deadlines and application information) Updated February 2021
- RN Application Checklist and Transcript Request Form
- LVN to RN Application (Now closed)
- Multi-Criteria Selection Point Distribution
- Multi-Criteria Supporting Documentation Form
- RN 2020-2021 Handbook
Nurse Practitioner Guides