Research, Planning, and Institutional Effectiveness
Research, Planning, and Institutional Effectiveness (commonly abbreviated RPIE) leads and/or supports college-wide research, institutional effectiveness, evaluation, quality improvement, enrollment management, planning efforts, and more. These functions include:
- Designing, conducting, analyzing, and reporting a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative data
- Enrollment management
- Master scheduling
- Institutional and program planning at all levels
- Institutional effectiveness and program review
- Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) initiatives and project management facilitation
- Local, state, federal, and grants reporting requirements
- Needs and assessment and evaluations associated with external funding
- Assessment instrument validation
- Student/programmatic outcomes design and assessment
- Expert support for evaluation of student learning outcomes
- Board reporting requirements
- Internal research and evaluation requests
- External research and evaluation requests
- Data warehouse access and maintenance of tools for stakeholders
- Leading and supporting ad-hoc initiatives and task forces
Click on the logo below to login to Gavilan College's fully interactive Factbook!
For a brief userguide on using GavDATA tools, click here. Instructional videos are also available - contact RPIE for more information.
Public view GavDATA is limited to 3 years of history. For full history, login via the Gavilan Portal using your G# and PIN. If you do not have a G# and PIN, contact RPIE for assistance.