Software Loan Agreement
To request the Kurzweil 3000 online software, please submit the Software Loan Agreement Form below:
To Check Out Software from the High Tech Center (HTC):
Specialized software is available for check out from the HTC if the following criteria are met:
• The student must be enrolled at Gavilan College and in good standing in the Accessible Education Center (AEC) program.
• The student must have previously worked with AEC for a minimum of one semester and/or have a recommendation from another AEC staff member.
• All software loans are subject to the approval of the HTC faculty and staff.
• The student agrees to use the software for schoolwork and may not lend it to anyone.
• If the software is not renewed by the end of the semester, the license will be discontinued until a new request form has been submitted.