If you want to schedule an online or phone appointment with an AEC/VRC counselor, complete the AEC/DOR/WA3/VRC Appointment Request Form.
If you need to schedule an in-person appointment with a counselor, contact the AEC office or call Rosalinda Barbosa (408-848-4767) or Lucy Fuentes (408-848-4865) to schedule an appointment.
- Counselors are available through the Accessible Education Center to assist students in planning and obtaining their educational goals. Our counselors specialize in providing support to students with their academic course work and facilitating and developing tools to manage their personal, academic, and vocational goals.
Counseling services include:
- Registration Assistance
- Accommodations for equal access
- Advocacy with faculty for accommodating specific learning needs
- Assistance with obtaining an academic degree
- Four year transfer degree assistance
- Career / Educational planning
- Liaison with Local, State and Federal Agencies
- Short-term Personal Counseling
- Referral to Community Resources
- Campus Tours
- Placement assessment testing in local high schools
- Transition planning presentations in local high schools.
For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.