Sign up for Tutoring
Taking a difficult class this semester? Want to study with someone? Peer Tutors are in-person and online to help!
In-Person: Come into Library LI 168 on Mondays-Thursdays, 8-2 or Fridays, 9-1:
- Drop-in: You can get immediate help with reading, writing, or research for any class.
- By Appointment: Fill out the form below to make an appointment to work one-on-one with a peer tutor. Tutoring appointments run for about 45 minutes.
Online: For online (Zoom) tutoring, make an appointment at least 2 days in advance.
Looking for Tech Support?Tutors are available to help you use technology and learn online. Fill out the request form above & select "Technology Support" to get help with:
- Using a computer (Windows, Chrome, or Apple/Mac)
- iLearn, MyGav, & Gavilan student email
- Connecting to the internet/using a mi-fi
- Applications and programs (e.g. Zoom, Google Drive,
- Microsoft Office)
- Tips & tricks for succeeding in online classes
- And more...!
Taking a Math or Science class? Connect with tutors @ the STEM Center & Math Lab:
Need help after hours?NetTutor
- access to 24/7 after-hours tutoring
- To access NetTutor, log into the "Student" tab in MyGav, and then scroll down to select "Free Online Tutoring."