Covid19 Resources and Information
When on campus for any reason, follow EOC guidelines and Social Distancing Protocol
- Do not come to campus if you have a fever or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
- Wear a mask
- Scan QR code for contact tracing prior to entering buildings
- Wash your hands frequently
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others
Gavilan College status:
- Fall 2021 classes are primarily online. Student services are available both online and on campus.
- When face-to-face instruction takes place, it will be in accordance with appropriate practices for sanitizing and social distancing in accordance with public health guidelines.
- If classes have a synchronous component, that is, required online meetings at a specific day and time, these are listed in the Fall schedule of classes
- It is important to check your college email and the Gavilan College website daily during this time.
September 29, 2021 - Town Hall Event - Mandatory Vaccinations
On September 14, 2021, the Gavilan College Governing Board approved Board and Administrative Policy requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for employees and students.
Board Policies on COVID-19
Student Policy on COVID-19 vaccinations:Board Policy 5210 Communicable Diseases
Administrative Policy 5210 Communicable Diseases
Employee Policy on COVID-19 vaccinations:Board Policy 7330 Communicable Diseases
Administrative Policy 7330 Communicable Diseases
Combined: Employee/Student Policy on COVID-19 vaccinations:Combined
COVID-19 Positive Cases
To date there have been 28 reported cases on campus, the last reported case was on Sept 10, 2021.