Home Health Aide Program Information
- HHA Program Information
- 2018 Winter Intersession packet (Livescan form is available for pick up at the Allied Health Office)
Required Textbooks for AH 282:
- Hartman’s Nursing Assistant Care/Long-Term Care and Home Care – 2nd Edition – Hartman Publishing – Alvare, Hedman, Fuzy, Rymer - textbook
- Hartman’s Nursing Assistant Care/Long-Term Care and Home Care – 2nd Edition – workbook
- Mosby’s Medical, Nursing, & Allied Health Dictionary – current edition
- The Best Friends Approach to Dementia Care A Guide for Care Partners – 2nd edition – Bell/Troxel – Health Professions Press Inc.
Uniform attire is required by 1st day of clinical. HHA program requires a watch with 2nd hand and black or royal blue stethoscope.
Please be advised that no absences or tardies are allowed. 100% attendance is required by the state for certification.