The web site at my.gavilan.edu is your portal to Gavilan's online systems. To log in, you'll need your G number (your student ID number) and password (usually a 6 digit number).
From here, you can access:
- Your student e-mail account
- Banner - register for classes and check grades
- Change your email preferences or password
- Get parking permits
- Get transcripts
- Pay fees
- Update your address, phone, or email
- Access iLearn, the online class system.
If you don't know your student ID number, you'll need to visit the Admissions and Records office at Gavilan's Gilroy campus.
If you don't know your PIN, you should be able to retrieve it by clicking the "Forgot PIN" link under the login area.