Gavilan College Admissions & Records
The Gavilan College Admissions and Records department is here to support you throughout your college journey, from applying;and;registering for classes, to signing up for graduation and requesting transcripts.
Many of these processes can be handled online through your MyGav account, but if you ever need help along the way, feel free to contact us or stop by the Welcome Center!
Note:Some students may be able to skip some of the New Student steps outlined below. Complete the Exemption Form if you think you may qualify.
New Students: Steps to Success at Gavilan College
Once you have applied, you will have a myGAV account login. This is your online portal for 24/7 access to class registration, student records, financial aid, and other services.
You may have already been placed by CCCApply. Check your MyGav email to find out or go to www.gavilan.edu/admit/assess.html.
Log into your MyGav portal using your Gavilan ID# and PIN. Click on the STUDENT tab to access the online Orientation session.
MEET WITH A COUNSELOR
- After completing the Orientation, you may register for classes. You may also meet with a counselor to discuss your course selections.
- Bring copies of transcripts from other colleges you have attended
- For counseling hours and schedules, visit http://www.gavilan.edu/counseling
- Schedule online or call for an appointment: (408) 848-4723 or (408) 852-2895.
- Limited counseling services are available at the Hollister and Morgan Hill sites.
REGISTER AND PAY FOR CLASSES Schedule of Classes
Go to MyGAV or register in person at the Admissions and Records office, Morgan Hill, or Hollister sites. Make payment by the Payment Deadline to avoid being dropped from all classes. (408) 852 - 2840