Gavilan College Promise Program
Beginning this Fall 2018, Gavilan is providing the first year of full time enrollment FREE to any 2018 graduating senior.
To Qualify, Students Must...
- Being first-time to college student fall 2018 and/or spring 2019
- Be California residents
- Complete one of the following applications for federal and state financial aid:
1. The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
2. The California Dream Act Application *
- Enroll full-time (minimum of 12 each semester)
- Complete Kick Start Orientation
- Develop an individualized Educational Plan with a Gavilan counselor
- Maintain full-time status through the semester
- Remain in good academic standing at Gavilan College (complete their classes with a GPA of 2.0 or above)
Questions? Contact Financial Aid at (408) 848-4725