The Allied Health Department offers courses leading to a Certificate of Proficiency or Associate of Science (A.S.) degree in several health occupations.
Allied Health Program Information:
- To The Prospective Student (what you need to do first)
- Allied Health Programs and Career Ladder
- CSUMB Nursing Pathway
- Advanced Standing for Military Medics into the LVN Program (optional)
- Gavilan College Placement Test Requirements, Schedule, and Information
- To find a BLS Provider (previously known as the Healthcare Provider) course through the American Heart Association, click here.
2017-2018 LVN & RN application period is now closed.
Thank you to all who applied. Please check this website often for updates.
June 29, 2016
Nursing 2016-2017 school year letters have been sent.
June 20, 2016
Effective Fall 2016, the Allied Health Department will be using Gavilan students e-mails to communicate with students. We will no longer be using personal e-mail addresses.
To view student e-mail guidelines, click here.
To view student e-mail F.A.Q.s, click here.
June 2, 2016
2016-2017 nursing program letters have not been sent out yet. Letters will go out soon. Please be sure to inform the Allied Health Office if you have changed your mailing address.
The LVN and RN curriculum application period for the 2017-2018 school year will be November 1, 2016 through December 1, 2016.
Gavilan College is no longer keeping a waitlist for LVN and RN programs. Students who are not accepted starting 2015 are encouraged to reapply the next school year.
The nursing policies, regulations and procedures are subject to change without prior notice, please check the website often.