will return on Saturday, March 5, 2022!
Gavilan College has numerous events planned on campus and in the community. At this time, all events will be taking place as scheduled; however, we are closely following the evolving Covid-19 situation and changing directives form the CDC, Department of Public Health, and Chancellor’s Office.
We are urging everyone to please follow the recommended guidelines:
- If you are sick or exhibiting symptoms such as fever, cough, sneezing, or runny nose, please do not attend events
- If you are in a high-risk group, defined as 50 years of age or older, and/or with a pre-existing medical condition, please consider your personal situation carefully and make the best decision for your health.
- Hand wipes, sanitizer and/or gloves will be readily available onsite at all events. Please use them!
- Please “greet with smiles” instead of physical contact such as hugging or handshaking.
- Wash hands, wash hands, wash hands!
- Try to maintain arm’s length between yourself and others where possible.
You can find more information and resources about the novel coronavirus and Covad-19 here.
If you choose not to attend an event as a precaution, and have already purchased tickets, please contact email@example.com for a refund. We appreciate your support during this time!
PLEASE BRING THE CONFIRMATION CARD OR A PRINTED COPY OF THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL THAT WE SENT YOU. IT WILL HELP US ON THE DAY OF THE WORKSHOP TO CHECK YOU IN. FOR ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL MR. KEN WAGMAN (firstname.lastname@example.org)
REPORT AT THE STUDENT CENTER, GAVILAN COLLEGE.Register Now Regîstrarse Ahora