Welcome to the Gavilan College, Hollister Site!
We offer classes in English, Computer Science, Political Science, English as a Second Language, Communications, Child Development, Math, Psychology, History, Art, Spanish, and Sociology, just to name a few.
Services provided at Hollister Site:
- Register and Pay for tuition.
- Pick up Schedules, Assessment results
- Get your student ID (ASB Card)
- Academic Counseling is available every Wednesday by appointment only.
- EOPS/CalWORKs Counselor is available every Thursday.
- Librarian is available every Wednesday.
- Placement/Assessment see schedule under student services tab.
- Tutoring every Tuesday during Spring and Fall Semesters
- Computer Drop-in Lab available to students registered for classes.
- Vending Machine to purchase Scantrons, Greenbooks, etc.
Forms available: Transcript Requests, Repeat forms, BOG Waivers, Progress Report forms, Petition for re-admission forms, etc.
Our address is:
| Gavilan College Hollister Site
365 Fourth Street
Hollister, CA 95023
Hours of Operation:
||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Phone: (831) 636-3783
Se Habla Español
For more information, contact office staff:
Judy Rodriguez, Instructional Site Director email@example.com
Natalie Juarez, Program Services Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org