Welcome to Hollister Site at Briggs
Gavilan College Hollister Site - Briggs Building - 365 Fourth Street - Hollister, CA 95023
Providing high-quality affordable education in courses such as Art, Child Development, Communications, Computer Science, English, English as a second language, History, Math, Political Science, Psychology, Spanish, and Sociology, just to name a few. With the rising cost of attending a four-year college, Gavilan College, Hollister site ensures that lower and middle income students who can't afford the high price of attending the University of California or State University systems have an opportunity to succeed in college and future careers. We take pride in providing a nurturing and inviting environment where students and the community can receive quality customer service, programs and support to encourage life-long learning through education, career and vocational training.
Services provided at Hollister Site:
- Register and Pay for tuition.
- Pick up Schedules, Assessment results
- Get your student ID (ASB Card)
- Academic Counseling is available every Tuesday & Wednesday by appointment only.
- EOPS/CalWORKs Counselor is available every Thursday.
- Librarian is available every Wednesday.
- Placement/Assessment see schedule under student services tab.
- Tutoring is available during Spring and Fall Semesters
- Computer Drop-in Lab available to students registered for classes.
- Vending Machine to purchase Scantrons, Greenbooks, etc.
Forms available: BOG appeals, Transcript Requests, Repeat forms, BOG Waivers, Progress Report forms, Petition for re-admission forms, etc.
Office Staff on-site:
Judy B. Rodriguez, Instructional Site Director Josie Olivares, Program Services Specialist
Hours of Operation may vary:
Mon.- Thur: 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Live the dream...