All new, first time college students are required to complete Assessment and Orientation. This will enable students to qualify for priority enrollment.
Students may qualify for an exemption from the new student steps* if they have:
1. Completed an Associate degree or higher.
2. Plan to enroll in courses solely to maintain industry or licensure requirements.
3. Plan to enroll in classes for a reason OTHER than career development or advancement, transfer, attainment of a degree or certificate of achievement, or completion of a basic skills course sequence.
4. Special admit ( concurrently enrolled high school students).
NOTE: Student who are exempt from completting the new student steps may not be eligible for priority registration.
New student steps:
2. Kickstart Orientation
3. Successful completion of Guidence 6, 210, 560 or KIN 1