Fall 2016 Registration Calendar
We are accepting students for Fall 2016. Lots of courses still have seats available. Get started--submit your online application today!
- Check Class Availability and Fees
- Choose Pass/No Pass Options
- Check Prerequisites
- Print an Unofficial Transcript
- Search for classes by time, day, part of term, method of instruction and more on the web!
- CREDIT CARDS accepted: American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa
Register Online If:
- You are a continuing student or have been admitted to Gavilan and been issued a Gavilan ID number.
- You have no "holds".
- You have successfully completed course prerequisites at Gavilan College or have been verified though assessment or evaluation of official transcripts from another college.
- You are not in "dismissed" status.
|Term||Start Sales||End Sales||Permit Valid From/To||Temporary Parking Permits Valid||Price|
|Fall 2016||August 1||December 1||August 29 - December 16||For 12 days from online order||$50.* Day $20.* Evening|
All students may go online to purchase a parking permit. Students can print out a temporary permit to use while waiting to receive the official permit in the mail. They will be notified by email when they submit their order, and again the day the permit is scheduled to arrive in the mail. Permit arrives in approximately 7 business days after online order is placed. Students who receive Veterans Benefits or have 3rd party sponsors should contact Mayra Cortez at (408) 852-2840 for special instructions on obtaining permits. *Students eligible for BOG Fee Waiver or CARES may receive discounted price for permits. See Financial Aid or CalWORKS for more information.
myGav Online Helpline
(408) 848 - 4736
Monday - Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(no Holidays or weekends)