Spring 2022 Priority Registration Calendar
We are accepting applications, get started by submitting your online application.
Registration begins at 8:00am on the first day of each Priority Level.
Download the PDF version of Priority Registration
|Registration Period||Date||Who Can Register|
|Priority 1||Nov 18 (Thurs), Nov 19 (Fri)||CalWORKS, AEC, EOPS, Foster Youth, Homeless Youth, Veterans (see notes below for additional eligibility criteria)|
|Priority 2||Nov 22 (Mon)||Athletes, MESA, Puente, (see notes below for additional eligibility criteria), Gavilan College Promise/CA College Promise (first time to college) (see notes below)|
|Priority 3||Nov 23 - 28 (Tues–Sun)||Continuing, first time to college students who have completed orientation/placement/ed plan, GECA (see notes below for additional eligibility criteria)|
|Priority 4||Nov 29 (Mon)||First time to college students (1st semester) and beyond who have not completed orientation/ placement/ ed plan|
Nov 30 (Tues) -beginning of term
|Returning, Transfer, Probation 2, Academically Dismissed, High School (except GECA)|
|All||Nov 30– beginning of term||All admitted students|
|If you miss your Priority Registration date you may register any day after that until Late Registration closes.|
- Eligible Continuing students during Priority 1, 2, or 3 registration must be in good academic standing e.g. not on probation for 2 consecutive semesters or dismissal and have less than 100 earned units total excluding 30 units basic skills or ESL classes.
- First time to college students for Spring 2022, and who are eligible for Priority 1, 2, or 3, must have completed an orientation and have a math/English placement and an education plan to be eligible for priority registration. Those who have not successfully completed orientation, placement and an education plan may enroll during Priority 4 registration which starts on November 29.
- Gavilan College Promise/CA College Promise students must have been admitted as a first time to college student and enroll in 12+ units each term, as well as successfully completed orientation/placement/education plan.
- Fire Science majors: Your registration will be handled through the South Bay Regional Public Safety Training Consortium. Please contact South Bay at (408) 229-4299 or online at http://www.theacademy.ca.gov for additional information.
- All students are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination and receive clearance confirmation prior to registration for in person/hybrid classes or access to the Library, Tutoring Centers, Student Service departments and other areas on campus. Students may enroll in online/distance ed only classes without proof of vaccination if they do not intend to access in person services on campus.
Payment Deadlines for Spring 2022
Payment is expected at the time of registration or upon receipt of financial aid disbursement. Students who do not pay their balance in full by the end of the 2nd week of the semester will have a hold placed on their account until payment is made. Contact Admissions & Records or the Student Accounts Office for deadlines for short term and late start classes. Visit the Financial Aid webpage for information on the many types of grants and scholarships available to students. Not all aid is income sensitive.
Visit the Virtual Welcome Center online to speak directly with a staff person.