ACCT121: SPREADSHEET-MS EXCL
Introduction to the computer spreadsheet software. A hands-on approach to learning terms, commands, and applications of a spreadsheet program. This course will help prepare students for taking the Excel MOUS (Microsoft Office User Specialist) exams. This course has the option of a letter grade or pass/no pass. Also listed as CSIS 121. ADVISORY: CSIS 1 or CSIS 2 or equivalent computer experience.
- Create a spreadsheet with column and row headings, calculations, and totals.
- Format a spreadsheet with colors, patterns, borders, and styles.
- Modify a spreadsheet, changing column/row widths, copying formulas with absolute and relative references.
- Print a spreadsheet using various orientations, attributes, alignments, and page headings.
- Create, modify, format, preview and print spreadsheets with charts and graphs.