- How do I log in to iLearn?
- What are the parts of the online classroom?
- How do I start making changes to my shell?
- How do I edit the weeks or sections?
- What do all of these icons do?
Preparing for the Semester
- How do I make my class visible to students?
- How can I get info to students before the semester starts?
- How do I change all the due dates for a new semester?
- I’d like to copy my course from a previous semester and use it again.
More Options for Your Course
- What are my options to lay out a course?
- How can I add a student who is not on the roster?
- What are these blocks on the sides of the class?
- How do I add an activity?
- What is a forum, and how do I create one?
- How can I create a quiz?
- How do I add a file for students to see?
- How can I take a poll or a survey?
Grades and Other Records
- An overview of the gradebook
- How has the gradebook changed in our current version (2.8) of iLearn
- Show me an example of a straightforward way to handle grades.
- What other info can I see about how my students are using my course?
- How can I make a backup of all data in the course, with student records?
- How can I restore a backup into an empty course?
- How can I backup and download just the grades?