Daytime by Appointment - Gilroy Campus
Monday and Thursday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:00am - 6pm
Appointments are made for all day time tutoring between 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. An appointment slip will be made for you by the desk clerk. On this slip you will find your tutor's name, subject being tutored, log-in number and the day/date/time of your appointment.
Please arrive on time to your appointment. Check-in with the desk clerk, log-in on the appropriate computer with the appropriate log-in number and bring all necessary materials needed for your class (i.e. syllabus/green sheet, text books, notes etc.)
NOTE: Tutoring sessions are 50 minutes in length. If you find you cannot make it to your appointment, please call as soon as possible to inform us of your cancellation;
(408) 848-4838. We can then assist in rescheduling for a different date/time.
Off-Site Drop-in hours - Morgan Hill and Hollister
Hollister: Thursday, 3:30pm - 6:00pm
Morgan Hill: Tuesday and Thursday, 3:30pm - 6:00pm
Tips for a Successful Tutoring Session
- Know when you need help, come in A.S.A.P.
- Be on time to your appointment
- Come to the session prepared
- attend class regularly
- read the text and handouts
- take notes
- attempt all assignments/homework
- come prepared with questions/problems for the tutor
- always bring your syllabus, required text and class notes
- Leave knowing your next step!