SUMMER BRIDGE 2019
Summer Bridge 2019 -CLOSED
Get the help and guidance you need for your first year at Gavilan College!
The Summer Bridge Program is a five week program offered by Gavilan College in June and July. The program is designed to offer transitional support to 20-30 graduating high school students within the Gavilan College district who are preparing to enter Gavilan College as a full-time student in the Fall 2019 semester.
Once accepted into the Summer Bridge program, you will be enrolled into two courses:
- Guidance 6: This course helps prepare students with the necessary skills and knowledge needed to be successful in college and
- Math Jam Course: This course is designed to help students prepare for their first semester of mathematical coursework through interactive means.
Students will also be involved in additional activities that include:
- Leadership Development Workshops
- A visit to a Four-Year University
- Summer Picnic
- Academic Excellence Workshops
(Students must be first-generation college students & meet the Federal income eligibility guidelines, or have a verified disability)
TRIO ProgramPhone: 408-846-4968