Do you want to bring your class to the Learning Commons?
Faculty in the Learning Commons work with instructors and student peer educators to design interactive workshops that help students develop and practice essential academic skills necessary to succeed in college.
- Reading Scholarly Articles/Challenging Texts
- Formatting & Documentation: MLA and APA
- Using iLearn (Canvas) and other Technology
- Study Skills: Note-Taking, Time Management, Annotation, Preparing for In-Class Essays
- Other: Let us design a class work session/workshop specific to your class
- Research, all stages (in partnership with the library)
Check us out in the news: Learning Commons Focuses on Student Success and Access
Passport for Academic & Student Support
Passports provide students with an academic calendar, a list of campus resources, helpful tools & tips, and a way to track the learning assistance they receive each semester. Come by to pick up a set to distribute to your students, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will put a stack in your campus mailbox.