Join us for the 25th Annual High on Health Faire
- Gavilan College Resources - go to the big blue tent
- Massages, water, goodies & prizes
- Drop by for a good time that is beneficial to your body, soul, and mental health!
- Affordable health insurance information for you and your family.
Come on by for free services:
- Speak with community experts
- Opportunities for internships
- Have your blood pressure taken
- Have your blood drawn for glucose testing
- Free and anonymous HIV testing with no needles
- Personal counseling for oneself or family resources, here and off-campus
- Learn how to use Kognito.com
Sponsored by Student Health, ASGC, and the Disability Resource Center.
If you require special accommodations to participate in this event, please notify the Student Services Executive Assistant at (408) 848-4738