Additional Services for Dreamers, AB540, and DACA Students
Undocumented individuals confront inequities and fears imposed by political, legal and education systems that constrain their educational success and limit their career opportunities. We empower undocumented people to achieve educational and career goals through personal, institutional and policy transformation.
- ASPIRE (Asian Students Promoting Immigrants Rights through Education)
- We are the first Pan-Asian undocumented immigrant led group in the country housed under Asian Law Caucus based in San Francisco Bay Area.
- Queer Undocumented Immigration Project (QUIP)
- MALDEF is the nation's leading Latino legal civil rights organization.
- Educators for Fair Consideration (E4FC) - Offers legal services, scholarships, educational guides and empowers undocumented young people to achieve educational and career goals.
- Top Ten Ways to Support Undocumented Students: http://www.e4fc.org/images/E4FC_EducatorTop10.pdf
- PHD – Pre-Health Dreamers - Informally co-founded by three undocumented youth in the San Francisco Bay Area, Pre-Health Dreamers was formed out of the need for answers in their personal pursuits of higher education at the graduate and medical levels
- My (Un)Documented Life: -Blog provides up-to-date information and resources for undocumented students including legal resources, scholarship information, opportunities for community.
- United We Dream
- Dreamer’s Roadmap
- Resource guide: Supporting Undocumented Youth