Dreamer Events and Workshops
Expanding support for undocumented immigrants ensures that California’s public higher education system will remain a beacon of hope and opportunity!
Tune in every day next week at 11 am for exciting webinars, sponsored by Immigrants Rising!
DAILY Webinars: October 15 - 19, 2018 from 11am - 12pm, hosted by Immigrants Rising as part of the Undocumented Student Week of Action!
Immigrants Rising is hosting daily webinars next week on different areas of support for undocumented students. We encourage students and colleges to host webinar viewing parties on their campuses. Viewers will get the chance to ask questions in real time!
- Paying For College, Monday 10/15 - Learn how undocumented students can access and pay for higher education | REGISTER HERE
- Know Your Rights, Tuesday 10/16 - Learn the legal rights everyone has, regardless of immigration status | REGISTER HERE
- Explore Entrepreneurship, Wednesday 10/17 - Learn from entrepreneurs about how to work for yourself or own your own business | REGISTER HERE
- Prioritize Mental Wellness, Thursday 10/18 - Learn how to promote mental/emotional wellness for undocumented students | REGISTER HERE
- Advocate with Art, Friday 10/19 - Learn how to creatively express your undocumented identity and lived experiences | REGISTER HERE
Undocumented Student Week of Action Activities Flyer
Dream Act Application Workshop Flyer