The Gavilan College CalWORKs Program is here to serve you!
If you think you are eligible or would like to learn more about the CalWORKs program, click on “I’m Interested."
If you are interested in borrowing a laptop please complete the laptop request for loan form.
- Intake form
- Community Education Matrix 2021-22
- Student Services Guide, English
- Student Services Guide, Spanish
Other Student Support Programs and Services
- If you meet certain income and education criteria, you may be eligible for Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS).
- If you are a single parent/guardian, you may qualify for additional benefits and services through the Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education (CARE).
- If you are a current or former foster youth, you may qualify for Foster Youth Services.
- If you are receiving CalFresh benefits, you may also qualify for Fresh Success.