Serving students receiving or eligible to receive CalFresh (SNAP) benefits, living in Santa Clara County and are timed out of CalWORKs, low income, Latinos, former Foster Youth and/or meet one of the populations identified in the Gavilan College Equity Plan.
Services to eligible students may include:
- Textbook vouchers
- Up to $100/month in transportation assistance
- Up to $250 in PG&E assistance
- Academic counseling
- Parking Permits
- Rental assistance for up to one month’s rent
- Job readiness assistance
- Student support workshops
Minimum eligibility requirements include:
- Live in Santa Clara County
- Are receiving or are eligible to receive CalFresh benefits - Apply for CalFresh Benefits here
- Are enrolled or planning to enroll at Gavilan College in approved courses.
- Meet with Fresh Success staff for a full assessment to determine eligibility.
For more information contact:
5055 Santa Teresa Blvd.
Gilroy, CA 95020 in LI101A/B.
(Located within the CalWORKs Office)
PH#: (408) 852-2838