To Receive On-Campus Transportation:
1. Complete Request for Services form. The student must have an appropriate verified disability on file at the AEC office to receive this service.
2. Contact the Mobility Aide, Sarahmarie Hoeft (408-848-4788) for placement on the Tram Schedule
3. Provide the Mobility Aide with a copy of your class schedule and fill out the times and locations of desired pick up/drop off on this form.
4. This service will be provided upon a first come first need basis. The Mobility Aide for the AEC will arrange all on-campus transportation schedules and make reasonable efforts to accommodate individual student needs.
5. Students must contact the Mobility Aide in advance when they are absent from school or there are changes in transportation needs, at least 24 hours, if possible. The tram driver is not responsible for changes to the schedule.
6. Transportation could be cancelled due to the driver’s absence or mechanical difficulties with the tram. Every effort will be made to provide this accommodation.
7. To arrange transportation for Finals week, students will be required to turn in their schedules one (1) week in advance, otherwise we cannot guarantee service.
8. Failure to comply three (3) times with the above requirements may result in the student being dropped from the transportation schedule. The student will then have to begin the process again from Step 2.
9. Student questions regarding transportation schedules should be addressed to the AEC Staff at (408) 848-4788. If you are not able to reach anyone at this number you can call the DRC front desk at (408) 848-4767 or (408) 848-4865.
If you do not comply with your student responsibilities, your AEC services may be interrupted.