Call the AEC office on the Gilroy campus (408-848-4767) to schedule an appointment.
- Counselors are available through the Accessible Education Center to assist students in planning and obtaining their educational goals. Our counselors specialize in providing support to students with their academic course work and facilitating and developing tools to manage their personal, academic, and vocational goals.
Counseling services include:
- Registration Assistance
- Accommodations for equal access
- Advocacy with faculty for accommodating specific learning needs
- Assistance with obtaining an academic degree
- Four year transfer degree assistance
- Career / Educational planning
- Liaison with Local, State and Federal Agencies
- Short-term Personal Counseling
- Referral to Community Resources
- Campus Tours
- Placement assessment testing in local high schools
- Transition planning presentations in local high schools
Call for appointments at 408-848-4767 or TTY 408-846-4924.