How to use Canvas Pages
In this video, I'll show you how to use Pages in Canvas. The complete documentation is available here: Canvas Guide to Pages.
- A Canvas Page is simply a web page inside your class.
- You have total control over it, and you can include text, images, links, videos and anything else you'd see on a web page.
- This is probably your primary way of sharing information in your class.
- Examples: course home page, weekly overview, and lecture/content pages.
- Hints for making your pages readable on all device sizes.