Gavilan College fall semester starts August 26, and students are getting ready. Most sections are already full, however, there is still time for students to register for one of the sections that still has available seats.
As of Monday morning, August 21, the following full-semester classes (and others) still had space:
- ACCT 111 - Introduction to Income Tax
- CWE 190 - Occupational Work Experience
- ANTH 6 - Culture and Politics of Africa
- ART 113 - Introduction to Digital Video
- ART 110 - Introduction to Animation / Flash
- BUS 14 - Personal Finance
- CD 1 - Principles and Philosophy of Educating Children
- CGD 160- Technical Desktop Graphics
- CSIS 18 - UNIX / C++ Programming
- CSIS 13 - Desktop Publishing - Adobe Indesign
- CSIS 14 - Adopbe Photoshop
- ECON 1 - Principles of Macroeconomics
- ESL 510B - Basic English as a Second Language
- ES 1 - Introduction to Environmental Science
- MGMT 102 - Retail Management
- MGMT 120 - Human Resources Management
- Phil 7A - History of Philosophy
- SPAN 8A - Conversational Spanish
- MCTV 19 - TV and Film Acting
- THEA 14 - Stage Production
As classes fill up, the most accurate and up-to-date information will be found in Self-Service Banner at the Gavilan College website: www.gavilan.edu.
California residents pay only $46 per unit.