WHO: Students, instructors, and anyone interested. This program is ideal for teachers, business, and nonprofit employees.
WHEN: Class runs from June 10-July 3 Monday through Thursday, from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
*Free Seminar: June 10, Guests, Lance, Creative Director of Carver Skateboards and Professor Pat Watson with students from the CSUMB Communication Design Program presenting animation and game design
*Free Seminar: June 11, Adobe Systems and surprise guests.
WHERE: Studio DM (Li 128), Gavilan College,
WHAT: A learn-by-doing lab. Participants will learn and produce promotional and educational videos. Attendees have access to professional video and sound equipment, a still camera, professional large format printers, and one of the best digital media labs in the Northern California.
Register for DM 108 and
• Get a head start on Digital Storytelling.
• Produce a video for Blue Ray Disk, web, DVD, YouTube, or Podcast
• Design interactive goal-based lesson material
• Design your own support website using Dreamweaver and Flash
• Transform your old photos into a digital scrapbook or large poster
• Unleash your music potential with professional digital technology
• Tell your story with memories, words, photos, videos, and animation.
This 4 week session is available for those who are registered for 1.0 unit of DM 108, Digital Media Lab. Attendees wanting to work on a non-video project will be able to customize their learning experience and project development with access to instructors, tutors, on-line video, and suggested readings. Hi-Definition Video camcorders, a DSLR camera, and associated equipment is available for check out.
HOW: For further information: email firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to www.gavilan.edu and register for DM 108, Digital Media Lab. The last day to register is June 11.