Sowing Seeds, Nurturing Dreams
A Food and Wine Gala Benefiting Gavilan College Students
SAVE THE DATE: Friday, April 25, 2014
LOCATION: Gavilan College Student Center; 5055 Santa Teresa Blvd., Gilroy
DEADLINE: Tuesday, October 1st at 4:00 PM
WHO: All members of the Gavilan community
WHAT: are invited to enter this contest to design a logo
for the Sowing Seeds, Nurturing Dreams fundraiser!
Prize for winning entry will be
$100 AND TWO TICKETS TO THE APRIL 25, 2014 EVENT!
ENTRY FORM - fill out online and print or download pdf
- We are looking for a graphic logo in color
(artist may include a version in black and white,
as both will be used) to use for all event publicity, that visually conveys the theme:
- SOWING SEEDS, NURTURING DREAMS:
A Food and Wine Event with Silent Auction Benefiting Gavilan College Students
- The logo must be distinct and original , and should be a simple graphic that
can be scanned and duplicated. Some or all of the theme's wording may be part of the design.
- Winning entry may be modified to fit graphic design requirements, and the college will retain all rights. Winning entry may be used for publicity purposes for one year, several years, or may not be used at all.
- Submissions should fit on a white piece of standard 8.5" x 11" paper, and should be turned in on paper.
- Paper entry forms will be available at the Office of Instruction by August 26.
- Electronic version of winning logo may be requestedl.
- All submissions must be delivered in 9x12 envelope (or larger, with name, contact
Information, and completed entry forms) to P. Conaway in the Office of Instruction, SC 130
on Gavilan College’s main campus .
- The event will raise money for students who need help finishing their education. Half the funds raised will go to student scholarships, and half will be used in a new program to give qualifying students in need emergency food, gas, or transit money.
5055 Santa Teresa Blvd., Gilroy, 95020 408.852.2825
Download the LOGO CONTEST FLYER