"Everything you ever wanted to know about Gavilan but were afraid to ask"
- What are the expectations of college students?
- How do I plan for my education goals?
- How do I prepare to transfer to a 4 year college or university?
- How do I know if my classes will transfer?
- Where do I get help when I need it?
* Students must complete orientation prior to meeting with a counselor
for registration assistance.
*Only those continuing students who complete an orientation are eligible to participate
in "priority" (early) registration.
Reserve your seat today: call 408-852-2866
In-person Orientation sessions
|December 20, 2013
||Friday||12:00 PM ||Library 171|
|January 6, 2014
||Monday||1:00 PM ||Library 171|
|January 10, 2014
||Friday||10:00 AM ||Library 171|
|January 13, 2014
||Monday||3:00 PM ||Library 171|
|January 17, 2014
||Friday||9:00 AM ||Library 171|
|January 21, 2014
|January 23, 2014
||Thursday||4:00 PM ||Library 171|