- Read the questions you will be answering below before going to the site, so you know which facts you will need. (You might want to write them down on scratch paper.)
- Click on the link to the 50 states site.
- Then click on the California folder and Alaska folder to answer the questions about these two states.
- Take notes on the answers, so that when you X out of the 50 states site and return to this assignment page, you will have the answers to the questions.
Note: When you click the 50 states link, your browser should open up a new window for the link. To return to this assignment page, just close the window by clicking on the X in the upper right corner of the window. If you prefer you can toggle back and forth between this assignment and the 50 states site. The toggle buttons are at the bottom of your screen.
Warning! You do not want to X out of this assignment page until you have submitted your answers at the end of the assignment.
- Now, let's actually go to the 50 states site by clicking on its link and use the the steps outlined above. Then return to this assignment page and answer the following questions: