Wal-Mart Pharmacy: $4 Generic Drug Program
Low-cost generic drugs are as safe and effective as their brand name equivalents. Wal-Mart offers over 300 different generics available for $4 per prescription fill or refill (up to a 30-day supply).* The program is available at all Wal-Mart, Sam's Club and Neighborhood Market pharmacies. (except in North Dakota, where Wal-Mart does not operate its own pharmacies, but instead leases space to third-party providers).
*This program offers up to a 30–day supply of generic drugs on the current list of covered drugs at commonly prescribed dosages for $4 for each prescription fill or refill. Your participation in certain prescription drug coverage plans may entitle you to pay even less than $4 for certain of these generic drugs. If you are eligible, you will be charged the lowest applicable amount. Certain generic drugs are priced higher in CA, CO, HI, MN, MT, PA, TN, WI, and WY due to state laws. Program not available in North Dakota. You can get these prescription drug savings whether or not you have any prescription drug coverage through your company, under Medicare or any other plan. The list of covered generic drugs is subject to change. Not all generic prescription drugs are covered by this program. Only prescriptions filled in person are eligible for the $4 program. This price does not apply to prescriptions filled by mail order. Prescriptions refilled may be ordered online or by telephone, but must be picked up in person at a participating Wal–Mart pharmacy.
Offers prescriptions at greatly reduced prices to Costco members.
AAA Prescription Discount Service:
AAA Members can now show their AAA Membership card at over 600 pharmacies in Northern California, Nevada, and Utah, and save an average of 15% on brand-name prescriptions and an average of 35% on generic prescriptions. AAA Members and their families can use the AAA Prescription Savings program for any prescription that is not covered by insurance. Savings vary by drug and by pharmacy.
Local pharmacies participating in the AAA prescription discount plan include:
- Costco Pharmacy: 7251 Camino Arroyo. Gilroy,CA 95020 (408) 848-0702
- Longs Drug Store: 825 1st St. Gilroy,CA 95020 (408) 842-0373
- Rite Aid Pharmacy: 360 E 10th St Gilroy,CA 95020 (408) 848-2328
- Target Pharmacy: 6705 Camino Arroyo Gilroy,CA 95020 (408) 848-6941
- Longs Drug Store: 850 E Dunne Ave Morgan Hill,CA 95037 (408) 779-6981
- Safeway Pharmacy: 235 Tennant St Morgan Hill,CA 95037 (408) 782-5185
- Safeway Pharmacy: 840 E Dunne Ave Morgan Hill,CA 95037 (408) 776-8722
- Rite Aid Pharmacy: 16000 Monterey St Morgan Hill,CA 95037 (408) 778-5184
- Longs Drug Store: 1966 Main St Watsonville,CA 95076 (831) 722-1782
- Longs Drug Store: 490 Rodriguez St Watsonville,CA 95076 (831) 722-9454
- Sav-On Drugs: 1465 Main St Watsonville,CA 95076 (831) 768-7180
- Rite Aid Pharmacy: 1988 Freedom Blvd Freedom,CA 95019 (831) 724-5104
- Safeway Pharmacy: 591 Tres Pinos Rd Hollister,CA 95023 (831) 638-3247
- Sav-On Drugs: 291 Mccray St Hollister,CA 95023 (831) 634-1887
- Rite Aid Pharmacy: 1701 Airline Hwy Hollister,CA 95023 (831) 636-1692
- Target Pharmacy: 1790 Airline Hwy Hollister,CA 95023 (831) 635-3722
- Longs Drug Store: 783 Rio Del Mar Blvd Ste 3 Aptos,CA 95003 (831) 687-0460
- Costco Pharmacy: 1339 N Davis Rd Salinas,CA 93907 (831) 751-0414
- Longs Drug Store: 8063 San Miguel Canyon Rd Prunedale,CA 93907
- Sav-On Drugs: 129 Bernal Rd San Jose,CA 95119 (408) 578-2295
- Rite Aid Pharmacy: 6215 Santa Teresa Blvd San Jose,CA 95119 (408) 227-2816