- American Diabetes Association
- The American Diabetes Association is leading the fight against the deadly consequences of diabetes and fighting for those affected by diabetes.
- American Diabetes Association (March, 2012 Issue)
- Camp Season Is Coming!
- The College Diabetes Network
- Introducing Logan Nicole Gregory, the 2012 National Youth Advocate!
- National Volunteer Appreciation Week 2012
- Recipe of the Month
- Recipes for Healthy Living
- Disordered Eating Behavior in Teens with Type 1 Diabetes
- Cycling Towards a Cure
- Coming Soon...Gluco-Share
- You Are Not Alone: The Place for Parents
- Newly Diagnosed
- California Diabetes Program
- Super web site to provide information for California's diverse communities.
- Centers for Disease Control
- Great website from Centers for Disease Control showcasing practical tools for living with diabetes.
- Mayo Clinic
- Showcases actual tools and considerations to think of before going off to college, study abroad, extended travels, and many other situations for those living with diabetes.
- National Diabetes Education Program
- Tasty Recipes for healthy living in both English and Spanish. Although geared towards living with diabetes, it is a healthy way to live for all of us.