Financial Aid & Scholarships
Before you can receive any type of financial assistance to pay for college, you must complete the financial aid process. This includes completing the FAFSA Application and a GPA Verification Form by March 2nd (for calgrant eligibility) or June 30th of any given year. After that, you must follow up with the financial aid office to determine any additional financial aid forms you must submit to speed up the process of your application.
Other financial Aid Information:
- Complete a BOG-Board of Governor's Fee Waiver to determine your eligibility and waive your tution fees.
- Search for Scholarships
- Foster Youth Scholarhip Programs
(Google the scholarships listed below for the current application).
- Foster A Dream (Bay Area)
- Fostering Futures (Bay Area)
- Larkin Street (Bay Area)
- Orphan Foundation of America (National)
- Silicon Valley Children's Fund -- YES Scholar
- Foster Youth Scholarhip Programs (Google the scholarships listed below for the current application).
- Chaffee Grant provides up to $5000 to eligible former foster youth. Be sure to complete the FAFSA Application and the Chaffee Grant application to determine your eligibility.
- Obtain Information on Loans
- Obtain Information on the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Obtain Information on Veteran Education Benefits
Contact the Financial Aid Office for more information on grants you may be eligible for.