Important Early Alert Dates
August 26 - September 9 (1st & 2nd week of semester)
- Instructors introduce the Early Alert syllabus.
- The Early Alert counselor visits classrooms during the second week of semester.
- The Early Alert counselor requests student contact information and invites students for a counseling appointment. The appointment is to discuss student educational goal (s) and to develop an educational plan.
September 9 - October 7 (2nd - 7th week of semester)
- Instructors issue the Early Alert message to students having difficulties in class.
- All Early Alert students are encouraged to meet with the instructors and/or the counselor.
October 7 - November 15
- The Early Alert students meet with the counselor for a follow-up appointment.
- The Early Alert counselor sends a survey to students for feedbacks regarding the Early Alert program.
November 15 (“W” deadline)
Week of December 1st (Early Alert Review)
- A meeting to review the Early Alert. Location and time will be announced.