The Welcome Center assists guests and students with general information on campus services and provides support for Admissions & Records, Counseling Department, and Financial Aid. Equipped with computer stations and printer, the Welcome Center is staffed by Peer Mentors who assist students and others as they arrive in the Student Center building.
- Direct students to appropriate resources,
- Provide guidance in creating accounts for use of MyGav portal to:
- Add/drop courses,
- Purchase parking permits online,
- Pay account balances,
- Navigate financial aid section of MyGav.
- Print financial aid documents.
- Assist students in making:
- Online appointments for Assessment/Placement,
- General counseling appointments at kiosk
- Direct students with completion of Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and Dream Application
Location: Student Center Room 107A
FALL SEMESTER OFFICE HOURS:
- Monday - Thursday 8 am - 3 pm, Friday 8 am - 12 pm
Phone: (408) 848-4800, Ext. 5108