Due to necessary restrictions to curb the spread of the Coronavirus, all in-person events previously scheduled for Spring Semester 2020 have been canceled or postponed. We will be working to move some of them online. Check back for updates!
In addition, please be aware of the following:
- Outside use of campus facilities: All outside use of campus facilities will be suspended
- Classes: Classes will remain in session, and all instruction will take place online starting March 18
- Cosmetology: Services to the public are suspended.
- Athletics: all team seasons have been cancelled
- Board of Trustees Meetings, Community Meetings: All in-person meetings have been canceled, and Board of Trustees and other meetings will be held online.
- Non-Essential Employee Travel: all non-essential travel for employees is suspended until the end of the semester.
- Study Abroad: the summer program in Spain will not take place this year.
ALL EVENTS BELOW ARE CANCELED: