Disability Resource Center
More Alike Than Different
Counselors are available through the Disability Resource Center to assist
students in planning and obtainng their educational goals. Our counselors specialize
in providing support to students with their academic course work and facilitating
and developing tools to manage their personal, academic, and vocational goals.
- Call the DRC office on the Gilroy campus (408-848-4767) to schedule an
Counseling services include:
- Registration Assistance
- Accommodations for equal access
- Advocacy with faculty for accommodating specific learning needs
- Assistance with obtaining an academic degree
- Four year transfer degree assistance
- Career / Educational planning
- Liaison with Local, State and Federal Agencies
- Short-term Personal Counseling
- Referral to Community Resources
- Campus Tours
- Placement assessment testing in local high schools
- Transition planning presentations
in local high schools
Call for appointments at 408-848-4767 or TTY 408-846-4924.
All college information or academic materials are available in alternate media upon request at (408) 848-4865.
For more DRC information, call 408-848-4865 or TTY at 408-846-4924.