Career/Transfer Resource Center
Here are just some of the services and programs available at the Center to help you accomplish your college and professional goals:
- Transfer information for CSU's, UC's, vocational, and private colleges and universities
- Schedule appointments with college/university representatives. View visit dates.
- Information on university majors and graduation requirements
- Assistance with filling out college applications
- Referrals to a counselor who will assist with educational planning
- Articulation agreements with the University of California and California State University schools using ASSIST
- A library of current college catalogs
- A reference library on careers, internships, scholarships and occupational outlook
- Postings of Part-Time jobs available in the local area
- Use the computerized career assessment and information program, EUREKA,
which is designed to assist you in selecting a major or career and much, much more
The Career/Transfer Center is located in the Student Center Building, Room 102
A campus map can be viewed on Gavilan's Map web page.