Location & Hours
- Please check in 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Scheduled appointments are 30 minutes.
Need to Register for a Class?
- If you haven't been enrolled for two consecutive semesters please complete a new college application BEFORE making an appointment with a counselor.
- Review and submit Pre-Requisite Verification Form (if needed)
- Follow your Ed Plan to select your classes
- Register online or visit the Welcome Center for help
Specialized Counseling Services - Who Should I Call?
Students who participate in AEC, Athletics, Basic Skills, CalWORKs, Career Education, EOPS, MESA, Non-credit, Puente, STEM, TRIO and Veterans please contact that department for specific dates and times. You may also view the Specialized Counseling Services Schedule.
If you are NOT part of the programs listed above please refer to our General Counseling schedule below:
To schedule an appointment visit our Counseling Home Page
- Summer 2019 Counseling Calendar
- For additional information please contact the Counseling Support Office at (408) 852-2895.
Morgan Hill Campus
Please call (408) 782-2873 for an appointment at our Morgan Hill location.
Please call (831) 636-3783 for an appointment at our Hollister location.
Virtual Counseling: Real-time, webcam and audio interaction with a counselor. You will "Knock" on the counselor's virtual door during scheduled hours. Due to the overwhelming number of in person walk ins Cranium Cafe services will be temporarily closed. Please check back in the Fall for availability.
Counseling by Email: 24/7 email interaction with a counselor. You can expect an email response within 2 business days. Service will be open throughout the summer from Tuesday through Thursday. For general questions, contact the Online Counselor.