Location & Hours
- Please check in 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Scheduled appointments are 30 minutes.
Need to Register for a Class?
- If you haven't been enrolled for two consecutive semesters please complete a new college application BEFORE making an appointment with a counselor.
- Review and submit Pre-Requisite Verification Form (if needed)
- Follow your Ed Plan to select your classes
- Register online or visit the Welcome Center for help
Specialized Counseling Services - Who Should I Call?
Students who participate in Athletics, Basic Skills, CalWORKs, CTE, DRC, EOPS, MESA, Non-credit, Puente, STEM, TRIO and Veterans please contact that department for specific dates and times. You may also view the Specialized Counseling Services Schedule.
If you are NOT part of the programs listed above please refer to our General Counseling schedule below:
- To schedule an appointment visit our Counseling Home Page
- Fall 2017:
Walk In Schedule:Monday - Thursday, 8:30 - 1:00pm
Appointment Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 8:00 - 6:30pm, Friday, 8:00 - 4:00pm
- Winter 2018 Counseling Calendar
- Spring 2018:
Walk In Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 8:30 - 1:00pm
Appointment Schedule:Monday - Thursday, 8:30 - 6:30pm,Friday, 8:00 - 4:00pm
- For additional services please contact the Online Counselor or call the Counseling Support Office at
(408) 852-2895 for additional information.
Morgan Hill Site
Please call (408) 782-2873 for an appointment at our Morgan Hill location.
Please call (831) 636-3783 for an appointment at our Hollister location.
For general questions, contact the online counselor. Please note: The online counselor will respond Tuesday through Thursday during regular college hours.