- Academic Progress Report (Updated April 2016) - Obtain instructor feedback on classroom performance
- Probation 2 Improvement Plan - Counselor approval required - plan ahead.
- Students on Academic Dismissal - Petition for Re-Admission: Students Continuing on Dismissal Status , Petition for Re-Admission: Newly Dismissed (1st Term) or Returning to Gavilan on Dismissal and Instructions (PDF files)- Must be reviewed with Counselor
- Academic Renewal Petition - Complete the form and submit to the Admissions Office.
- Petition to Repeat a Course - Committee Approval required. Counselor approval required - plan ahead. (updated Fall 2014)
- Enrollment Priority Petition -Complete petition if you have lost your enrollment priority status (new for Fall 14 - petition deadlines apply)
- Obtain College Credit for Military Experience - Schedule a counseling appointment to determine eligibility
- Request for Course Waiver/Substitution - Review with counselor prior to seeking instructor approval(updated Spring 2014)
- General Ed Reciprocity Program Certification - Region 4 colleges will accept Gavilan GE for degree
- Change of Major Form - Counselor must verify catalog year and approve change (updated 5/10/2017)
- Re-assessment Appeal Form - Regulated by policy and must be approved by a counselor.