OPEN SESSION 6:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Consent Agenda
- Minutes – 12/18/06
- Approval of Agenda
- Comments from the Public – This is a time for the public to address
the Citizens' Oversight Committee
- INFORMATION ITEM(S)
- Item(s) presented as information to or approved by the Board of Trustees:
January 9, 2007
- Revision to BFGC Architect Planners, Inc. (BFGC) Master Planning Agreement
- Change Order No. 2 Boiler Replacement Project, Resolution No. 867
- Change Order No. 1 Infrastructure Project, Resolution No. 868
- Agreements for Division of State Architect (DSA) Inspection Services – Interim Housing Phase I and Phase II Projects
- Agreement for Testing and Inspection Services – Interim Housing Phase I and Phase II Projects
- Bid for Measure E Swing Space Phase II Site Work Project
- Bid for Measure E Demolition Work Occupational Education Building Area Project
February 13, 2007
- Citizens' Oversight Committee – Term of Office (Information Item)
- Measure E Bond Quarterly Financial Status Report (Information Item)
- Citizens' Oversight Committee Appointment (Douglas Marshall)
- FY 05-06 Measure E Bond Audit Reports
- Acceptance of Boiler Replacement Project, Resolution No. 869
- Change Order No. 2 Infrastructure Project, Resolution No. 870
- Bid for Measure E Swing Space – Phase I Site Work Project
April 10, 2007
- Status of Coyote Valley Campus Facility Design
- Interim Housing Phase I Change Order No. 1 Mobile Modular,
Resolution No. 871
- Interim Housing Phase I Change Order No. 1 Meadows Construction Services, Inc., Resolution No. 872
- Interim Housing Phase II Change Order No. 1 Mobile Modular,
Resolution No. 873
- Interim Housing Phase II Change Order No. 1 McGuire & Hester,
Resolution No. 874
- Site Demolition Project Occupational Education Building Change Order No. 1 Randazzo Enterprises, Inc., Resolution No. 875
- Acceptance of Site Demolition Project, Occupational Education Building, Resolution No. 876
- Kitchell Project Assignment Amendment (PAA) - Theater Remodel
(Rooms 127 and 130) Project
- BFGC Project Assignment Amendment (PAA) - Theater Remodel
(Rooms 127 and 130) Project
- DISCUSSION ITEM(S)
- Committee Member Terms and Vacancies
- Review 2006 Report to the Community
- Update Measure E Activities
- Measure E Construction Updates
- ACTION ITEM(S)
- 2006 Report to the Community
- CLOSING ITEM(S)
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Individuals wishing to address the Citizens' Oversight Committee (COC) on a non-agenda item may do so during the Comments from the Public.
However, no action may be taken on an item, which is not on the agenda.
The public is welcomed to address the COC on particular agenda items and may do so at the time it is presented. Guidelines for Comments from the Public will be as follows:
A maximum of 5 minutes will be allotted to each speaker with a maximum of 20 minutes to a subject area.
No disruptive conduct will be permitted at any Gavilan College Citizens' Oversight Committee meeting.
AGENDA ITEMS – Individuals wishing to have an item appear on the agenda must submit the request in writing to the Superintendent/President two weeks prior to the meeting. The COC Chair and Superintendent/President will determine what items will be included in the agendas.
Items listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine and are acted on by the COC as one motion. There is no discussion of these items prior to COC vote unless a member of the COC, staff, or public requests those specific items are discussed and/or removed from the Consent Agenda. It is understood that the Administration recommends approval on all consent items. Each item on the Consent Agenda approved by the COC shall be deemed to have been considered in full and adopted as recommended.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to access the board meeting room or to otherwise participate at this meeting, including auxiliary aids or services, please contact Suzanne Bullé at 408-848-4711. Notification at least 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the District to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the COC meeting.
Please help keep Gavilan College a litter-free campus and preserve its park-like
setting. Thank you.