|GOAL 1:||Finalize administrative reorganization plan, addressing vice president vacancies, long-term stability and effectiveness potential, financial impact and hiring sequence and timing.|
- Finalize and initiate Coyote Valley Educational Center/Public Safety Consortium site development
- Clarify Educational Center options for San Benito locale.
- Review enhancement options for services provided at our off-site locations.
|GOAL 3:||Create pathways between high schools and Gavilan with a focus of bringing more college-ready students into the college.|
|GOAL 4:||Develop policy on staffing plans for faculty, professional support staff, and administrative positions.|
|GOAL 5:||Review Title IX Status Report and provide administrative and professional support staff adjustments if appropriate, to ensure college has data necessary to adequately review information and conclusions in the report.|
|GOAL 6:||Analyze district security policy.|
|GOAL 7:||Develop professional development plan for members of the Board to increase awareness of, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Accreditation planning, practices, and actions taken to ensure continuous compliance with ACCJC Accreditation Standards.
- What members of the Board need to know about California Community College District Budgets.
- Information sessions on results of program reviews and evaluations of college processes.
- Executives training on SEMS (Incident Command Center and Emergency Response Plan).
- Analyze information ways and means of communication to community and future students.
|GOAL 8:||Review Board self-evaluation and goal setting policy.|