Associated Students of Gavilan College
- Apply for Admission Online
- Obtain your Gavilan College Student ID on your myGav portal
- Click here to download instruction on how to get your Gavilan ID, register for classes, and pay for your fees.
- Sign-up to take an Assessment Test
- Complete the Kick-Start Session online or in person
- Tour the campus virtually or in person
- Apply for financial aid by completing the FAFSA
- Other Financial Aid Forms including the BOG Tuition Fee Waiver
- Make an appointment to see a counselor to register for classes and develop an educational plan that will outline the courses you will take until you reach your educational objective. Students who are part of a specialized program (e.g., CalWORKs, DRC, EOPS, MESA, Puente, TRiO) should schedule an appointment to see their program counselor.
- Complete the Gavilan College Orientation by signing up for Guid 210
- Visit the Gavilan College Welcome Center for assistance with any of the steps above