Before you fill out the online Gavilan Admission Application, please read the following tips:
- We strongly recommend that you provide your social security number on the application as it will enable you to retrieve your MyGav login quicker, apply for financial aid, and claim the education tax credit that you will be eligible for.
- If you are a temporary/permanent resident, be prepared to provide the INS number from your residency card.
- International students should not use the online application
- Before submitting your application, be sure to check for accuracy. Any mistakes or missing information will delay the processing of your application.
- Once your application has been submitted, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your application. The actual processing time of your application may take up to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
- After your application has been processed, you will receive e-mail with more information on how to obtain your Gavilan ID number and PIN.
- Students currently enrolled in High School must also complete a High School Contract form.
Click here to go to the CCCApply Online Application.
PLEASE NOTE: If you previously submitted an online admission application through CCCApply (prior to June 6, 2015), we have switched to the new Open CCCApply platform (beginning June 6, 2015) and you will need to create a new user id. The logon that you used on the old (Xap) CCCApply will not work for the new Open CCCApply.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader (Mac, PC, or Unix)