Before your first Semester:
New Students should submit an application
least two weeks prior to the start of the class to allow for processing time and enrollment in required assessment and orientation sessions.
If you are a new student submit your application first. Once you receive instructions on how to log in and obtain your Gavilan ID number, you can then go on the Assessment webpage and fill out the registration form for the assessment test.
Request transcripts from high school and/or previous colleges.
- you are taking over 17 units (or over 6 in the summer)
- your class has a prerequisite that was not completed at Gavilan
- you are on academic probation or in a "disqualified" status
- you are a high school student
- you are an international student
Registration (each semester)
Register online using myGav Portal. OR
Take your completed registration card to Admissions
& Records on the main campus or to the Hollister or Morgan