MCTV17A: TV/VIDEO WORKSHOP
Introduction to theory, terminology and operation of a multi-camera television studio and control room. Including: production, studio signal flow, directing, camera theory and operation, audio equipment set-up, switcher operation, fundamentals of lighting, graphics, video control and recording and live video production. This course is also listed as THEA 17A. ADVISORY: Theatre Arts 16 Intro to TV or consent of instructor.
- Identify and use specific television studio and control room terms, equipment and processes.
- Describe how a television camera operation in a television studio.
- Use and explain standard script formats, rundowns for Television Studio Productions
- Manage and organize fundamental details for a studio production taping: live or live to tape.
- Plan and partcipate in a video production crew in a studio or control room.